Within the last decade, thousands of medspas have popped up all over the country, and this makes it very difficult when selecting one for treatment. Asking questions is therefore very important when making a choice. It is the most effective way to ensure that treatment is safe, and you will get optimal results. What are the best questions to ask staff members when looking for a MedSpa?
When you enter the doors of the spa you should feel welcomed by the staff, and the environment should be clean and safe.
These are 5 of the best questions to ask staff members when looking for a medspa.
- Is the medspa directed by a physician? Ideally, the medspa you choose should have a licensed physician on site. This is important, because help must always be available in case you develop a medical problem.
- Who will perform the procedure? Be sure to check out their credentials. You want to ensure that the treatments are administered only by a licensed professional, with specialized training in cosmetic procedures.
- How experienced is the staff? The experience and expertise of the staff is vital in ensuring that treatments are done properly, and you achieve the expected aesthetic results. Find out how experienced they are with your procedure of choice.
- What type of equipment do you use? You want to choose a medspa that has the latest technology that will produce the most efficient results. This is especially important for procedures such as skin rejuvenation, and laser hair removal.
- What results can I expect? The staff should be able to honestly tell you what to expect from your procedure, including the benefits and possible complications.
If you are looking for a medspa in Memphis, TN, contact Sona Med Spa. Call 901-683-8220 to schedule a consultation.